Friday, September 19, 2008

Cherries Internet Cafe

Yesterday I had a new experience -- getting interviewed at Cherries Internet Cafe, downtown Knoxville. It was just like a regular TV interview with hostess Donna Starr, Eva Live, asking me questions on live Web TV. When the show is archived and up on the net, we'll be able to watch the interview. We discussed my humor writing career and my new book, Life Among the Lilliputians. Donna is the publisher of a wonderful women's magazine called Eva Mag. I 've written for it several times, and it's very popular among area women. Donna is looking for more writers to interview so let her know if you're interested.

Today I made a new writing friend, Mary Clark Capito. She and I both took an online humor writing course together and discovered we lived in the same area. Small world!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have written humor columns for a variety of publications including the Chicken Soup Books, Knoxville News Sentinel, The Oak Ridger, New Millennium Writings, CityView Magazine, and Ridges Magazine. Celtic Cat Publishing has released two of my humor books, LIFE AMONG THE LILLIPUTIANS, MEMORIES OF A LOOSE WOMAN, and a CD of humorous stories called JEST JUDY.