Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Still learning

I've still learning how to be a blogger. Have tried to add on several blog sites but have failed. Must ask my husband Dan for help again. Without him I would have no website and no blog! No working on book manuscript today. Instead preparing for talk at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church Lunch Bunch next Tuesday on humor writing and how I got my book accepted by a publisher. This week has been spent having fun with my sister and brother-in-law from Houston, TX. Tomorrow we visit Kathy's Herb Garden and smell fresh mint and basil.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have written humor columns for a variety of publications including the Chicken Soup Books, Knoxville News Sentinel, The Oak Ridger, New Millennium Writings, CityView Magazine, and Ridges Magazine. Celtic Cat Publishing has released two of my humor books, LIFE AMONG THE LILLIPUTIANS, MEMORIES OF A LOOSE WOMAN, and a CD of humorous stories called JEST JUDY.