Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not enough hours in the day

Where do the hours go? After I did some laundry, fetched my daughter's Yorkie to spend the day with me, ate lunch with a friend, did some early Christmas shopping at Linkous & Green jewelry (the best jewelry store around), worked on some writing deadlines, walked sixty minutes on the track while waiting for my 14-yr old grandson to finish football practice, came home and helped him with his Spanish homework, Civics, algebra, biology, etc, (assisted by my husband Dan), I finally looked at the clock and it said 8 pm. We hadn't even had supper yet! This is how our weekdays go. It is hard to concentrate at the end of the day, but until football is over we have to keep our minds fresh enough to look over homework. And this homework at ORHS is challenging. Luckily, Tailen has great teachers so we are very lucky. I'm just glad I didn't have to pass these classes in high school!

2 comments:

My Name is Iosifina said...

You amaze me, Judy! I am really looking forward to the debut of your new book!

--Iosifina

Jabber with Judy said...

Thank you, Jo Ann. This is really an exciting event for me, and I look forward to every minute!

About Me

My photo
I have written humor columns for a variety of publications including the Chicken Soup Books, Knoxville News Sentinel, The Oak Ridger, New Millennium Writings, CityView Magazine, and Ridges Magazine. Celtic Cat Publishing has released two of my humor books, LIFE AMONG THE LILLIPUTIANS, MEMORIES OF A LOOSE WOMAN, and a CD of humorous stories called JEST JUDY.