Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First talk on my new book

Today I spoke at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, Oak Ridge, to a wonderful audience. I told them about the process about publishing my new book, Life Among the Lilliputians, with Celtic Cat Publishing. I outlined the numerous steps required, and revealed all the help my husband had given with technical issues such as sending zip files and developing this blog. I couldn't have done it without him! Thanks, Dan. So far we've sold 135 advance copies of the book!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have written humor columns for a variety of publications including the Chicken Soup Books, Knoxville News Sentinel, The Oak Ridger, New Millennium Writings, CityView Magazine, and Ridges Magazine. Celtic Cat Publishing has released two of my humor books, LIFE AMONG THE LILLIPUTIANS, MEMORIES OF A LOOSE WOMAN, and a CD of humorous stories called JEST JUDY.